What documents are required to launch a campaign on KickICO?
Please make sure you have all the documents from the list below, or they will be ready by the time the campaign is sent for moderation.
Required documents for fundraisers:
1. White paper.
2. Full set of company registration documents in English:
- Certificate of incorporation / Extract from the state register or other business registration document;
- Memorandum and articles of association (or equivalent containing the structure and rules of the company);
- Certificate of company registered address (or proof of company / office address);
- Certificates of directors, shareholders, secretaries (or another documents of similar purpose for your jurisdiction);
- Certificate of good standing / incumbency;
- Proof of company bank account (bank statement, bank reference letter);
- Legal opinion for ICO / AIO / Token or required by local law license for economic activities.
3. Beneficiary's and/or director's identity and residence documents:
- Proof of identity (ID / Passport) of the director and beneficial owner, as well as all shareholders with a capital share equal or greater than 25%;
- Proof of residence address of the director and beneficial owner.
NOTE: For any non-English documents officially certified translated versions must be provided.