How to buy KICK on the Binance Smart Chain network
Recently, we’ve added our KICK token to the BSC network. This is quite an important update, owing to its high transaction speeds and low-cost fees. It’s only the first step towards multi-chain technology, but it already provides a lot of benefits to KICK holders and traders.
The most convenient way to buy a token on the new network is through the decentralized PancakeSwap platform. Let’s approach that process step-by-step in this article.
Downloading and setting up MetaMask Wallet
To trade on any DEX marketplace, including PancakeSwap, you’ll need to connect up a multi-currency wallet. Today, the most popular product for this is the MetaMask browser extension. Here’s a step-by-step guide to installing the wallet:
- Find the extensions (plugins) store in your browser settings. For example, on Google Chrome you need to click on Settings — More Tools — Extensions.
- Search for “MetaMask” through the store and install it to your browser.
- The MetaMask icon will appear in the upper right corner of the browser as an orange icon (the head of a fox).
- Click the extension icon and create a new wallet. To do this, you’ll need to come up with a password and a seed phrase (a 12-word phrase needed to log in from other devices). Store it in a safe place.
Something important to consider is that MetaMask doesn’t include the Binance Smart Chain network by default, so you’ll have to add it manually. The easiest way to do this is to use the https://chainlist.org/ service. Go to the website, connect your wallet using the Connect Wallet button, then type BSC in the network search and click Add to MetaMask.
Buying BNB and USDT and transferring them to Metamask
Before we start describing trading on the decentralized marketplace, it should be mentioned that in order to buy KICK, you will need to have BNB or USDT in your MetaMask wallet on the BSC network. Both of these assets can be bought from us on KickEX and then withdrawn to your wallet.
To do this, you’ll need to go to the “Trading” section, select a pair with BNB or USDT and make a transaction for the desired amount.
After, you’ll have to click on Wallet — Withdrawal and withdraw funds to your Metamask address. You’ll first need to add BNB or USDT tokens (on the BSC network) in MetaMask by clicking the Import Tokens button at the bottom of the plugin. Note that recently, with KickEX, you can withdraw USDT on the BSC network, which significantly reduces fee costs.
You can also do this through our iOS app.
Trading KICK on PancakeSwap
Once you’ve transferred your funds to MetaMask, you can start trading on PancakeSwap. To do this, you need to:
- Make sure you have the Binance Smart Chain network selected in your wallet (toggleable at the very top of the extension).
- Connect your wallet to Dapps PancakeSwap by clicking Connect Wallet in the top right corner.
- Go to the Trade — Exchange section.
- In the Swap section on the right, choose a pair of tokens to exchange. On one side, put your BNB or USDT, on the other side choose a token, and in the search box, insert the KICK contact address — 0x824a50dF33AC1B41Afc52f4194E2e8356C17C3aC
- In the Settings (the gear icon), set the Slippage to 6–7%.
- In the window with the exchange amount, enter how much you want to buy and click Approve. Sign the transaction.
- After the contract-signed transaction goes through, click Swap and the KICK balance will be displayed in the PancakeSwap exchange window.
- To display the balance in the MetaMask wallet, you will need to import the KICK token into the contract address, just like the BNB and USDT imports described above.
Thus, our choice of tools for trading and investing has become even wider and more convenient.