In the Orders section of the Trading History tab, there is detailed information about your buy and sell history.
The display mode in this tab can be configured in the same way as in the “Order History” one:
1. Setting the time frame, when the orders were made:
- during last week;
- today (from midnight to the current moment);
- during a precise period.
2. Choosing the trading pair:
- in the base currency;
- in the quote currency.
3. Choosing the side of the transaction:
After setting all parameters, click Search.
The list of orders can be sorted by different parameters, by clicking on the column header:
- date (and time);
- pair (trading pair);
- side (buy or sell);
- amount (purchased or sold base cryptocurrency);
- fee (KICK);
- total (the amount of quote cryptocurrency spent or received in this transaction).