Open the Orders section. On the Open Orders tab, in a tabular form all your orders are currently open.
By clicking on the column header, you can sort orders by one of the following parameters:
- date and time (date and time when the order was placed, shown in UTC);
- the pair (trading pair of cryptocurrencies or tokens);
- type (type of order: market, limit, stop, double stop, trailing);
- side (buy or sell);
- % filled (relevant for cases when the order is partially filled);
- trigger (activation conditions, relevant for all stop orders).
The arrow to the right of the Cancel all button opens a list in which you can choose to cancel orders of a certain type (all market orders and limit orders, or all stop orders and trailing orders, or all orders).
After choosing the type of order you want to cancel, a window will pop out where you will need to confirm your operation.
Orders can be cancelled separately by clicking the cross on the right of the order line
and the operation must be confirmed in the popped out window.