In Markets section, you can see all available crypto assets and basic information about them.
You can sort all the trading pairs by the following features:
- favourite trading pairs — you need to click on the star in the upper left corner;
- all trading pairs that are available on KickEX — click ALL;
- search by the quote currency — click on the currency ticker next to ALL (BTC, ETH, USDT);
- search by base and quoted currency — enter the currency ticker or a part of it (from one letter) in the search bar (in the upper right corner).
The table contains the following information:
- pair — the name of the cryptocurrency trading pair;
- last price — current value of the corresponding cryptocurrency in the amount of the quote cryptocurrency;
- change — price change during the last 24 hours, displayed in the form of a percentage;
- 24h high — maximum price value during the last 24 hours;
- 24h low — the lowest price during the last 24 hours;
- 24h volume — trading volume for the last 24 hours in the quote cryptocurrency.
By clicking on the column header, you can sort the list by:
- column of the pair — alphabetical order from the beginning/from the end
- other columns — increasing / decreasing values
By clicking on a trading pair, you will be redirected to the page of the selected pair in the “Trading” section.